Wednesday 25 January 2012

What I'm Wearing, More Buys and an Unexpected Letter!


Top- Not Sure
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Boots- River Island

Just a lazy outfit today for going shopping (again!) I think the top could be Urban Outfitters but it doesn't have a label in and my memory is terrible. I decided to have another shopping trip today and made a few purchases including my mam's birthday present (but I don't suppose anyone wants to see those) Also, if anyone knows a financial advisor I can have to stop me from spending I'd love to meet them before I'm poor!


Elvis Presley Vest- H & M
Trousers- Topshop
A Hard Day's Night DVD- HMV

Only three items, but still! I LOVE Elvis Presley and when I saw this on its hanger I just dived for it. It was at a wonderfully low H & M price (£9.99) which swayed me even more into buying it. Can't wait to try it on! 

It's actually really hard to describe the bottoms, they're a lot like jeggings but feel more like normal trousers and they're kind of grey with a hint of pink haha. They were £20 which I thought was reasonable for Topshop and I kind of have an idea of what I want to wear them with however since they are quite neutral they should go with a few things in my wardrobe.

The Beatles are my favourite band and I've seen this film a few times on the TV and decided I needed it on DVD. It's a great movie if you love the Beatles (or not!) but I wouldn't watch it if you don't like old black and white films. Has anyone seen it?


This is the exciting bit! A few weeks I was having a snoop on Matthew Lewis' (Neville Longbottom in Harry Potter) website because I just love him soooo much and Neville is my favourite character in the books. While I was looking I noticed an address you could send fan mail to, now unless you count the time I sent S Club 7 a letter inviting them to my house for tea when I was about 6 this is the first letter I'd ever wrote to anyone famous (I was feeling spontaneous). My letter was pretty short because I wasn't really expecting anyone to read it, as well as this I also sent a list of films I thought he should watch because that's the only thing I really know about and I just thought he should know about them! (God, I sound like a top stalker)


I got a reply today! Okay, so it was a little slip of paper that said "I get a lot of letters so I can't reply to them all blah blah" but on the bottom he wrote a little message about my film taste! I actually cried with happiness (I was expecting it to say "Katie, I love you will you marry me?" but I suppose you can't have everything) This is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, I didn't want S Club 7 round for tea anyway!


I got an autograph too!

Sorry for the long, rambling post! Hope everyone has had a good day :-)

Love Katie X

2 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog :-) I loove yours so I'm pleased you did! You seem to go shopping as much as I do haha, I'll have one of them financial advisors too please xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Thank you for following :-) X

      Delete