Saturday 28 January 2012

Italian Outing (and woops! More buys!)





Denim Blazor- Urban Outfitters
White Crop Top- Topshop
Skirt- Miss Selfridge
Wedges- River Island

I thought a knew face was in order (I embarrass myself too much!) I went out for a meal with my old work tonight, it was a kind of belated Christmas party and secret Santa giving (I know VERY late aha). The food was great, an all round pleasant evening :-)


Everyone's going to start thinking that I have nothing better to do than go shopping (how true) it's my mam's fault for taking me out! I decided to have a snoop around the MAC counter and after I saw a great review here about their Fix+ I decided I needed to give it a try! I used it tonight and oh my GOD it is so refreshing on my face and it did exactly what it said on the tin!



I've probably made the biggest mistake of my life buying a MAC palette because it means I'll be spending yet more cash I could do without spending! That's the main reason I only went for a x4 rather than a x15, I've started my collection off with Brule a neutral, matte, cream ideal for a base colour. I've already spotted some subtle, purplish shades that I plan on adding to my small collection. Me and my mam are taking my sister back to Liverpool (her Uni) on Monday and stopping off at Manchester to shop at the Trafford Centre, God help me!




Love Katie X

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is so beautiful and I absolutely adore your hair! I wish I could pull off short hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt, it looks so good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! the skirt is amazing.

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that skirt! love you blog too :) xx

    http://fashion-belief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete